Seller FAQs – FOR SELLING CASINO WEBSITE BUSINESSES
ΕΧΕΤΕ ΕΡΩΤΗΣΕΙΣ; ΕΧΟΥΜΕ ΑΠΑΝΤΗΣΕΙΣ.
Seller Frequently Asked Questions
1.) Who are the buyers?
The buyers are from different countries, lifestyles, categories and professions. They are interested in investing and developing their business for additional asset and income. Our buyer’s list includes private equity firms, clubs, investment firms and individual investors, which are activate in the βιομηχανία online καζίνο.
2.) Will I get to speak to the buyer directly?
3.) How will you support me during the sale process?
We are helping both parties, buyers and seller too, in every step of the sale process. We will support you via Skype, email, or phone until the deal is successfully closed, and you receive the payment into your bank account.
4.) What do you need from me to list my business?
We aim to offer the best, free and straightforward listing process, having inexpensive success fees. CasinosBroker loves transparency, and it doesn’t complicate things at all. The listing requirements are few:
- Last 1-3 year Profit & Loss statements.
- Google Analytics Access (view-only)
- Bank/PayPal/ Payment gateway statements.
- Copyright/ Trademark/ Patent/ Incorporation documents (if applicable)
Buyers may request additional information.
5.) Do I have to pay for Valuation?
No. All online casino website valuations are free 100%, even if you don’t decide to sell now.
6.) For how much I can sell my business?
Please contact us for a free valuation, and we’ll get in touch within 24-48 hours after the valuation is finished.
– if you have any type of questions, please don’t hesitate in contacting us first. Another solution is to take our free casino valuation process, as it’s free of charge, and without any hidden fees.